Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big Flirt???? Help???

Okay, my friend Sarah is like my best friend. But she told me that I was a big flirt. And my other friends agree. Okay, sometimes I get bored. Sometimes I flirt on purpose. And then I flirt back when anyone flirts with me.(not girls). And sometimes not trying to. So does it sound like I am a big flirt and how to stop? Oh yeah, what is the differ. a friendly flirt and just a flirt.



Big Flirt???? Help???hack myspace





who cares if you flirt? if you knwo its just for fun tell your friends that! Dont change because people say you should. be yourself and have your own fun!



if you want to change you can just dont flip your hair, or do a cute Giggle at a joke.



Big Flirt???? Help???fake myspace myspace.com



nah your not a big flirt u just enjoy it theres nothin wrong with that
its okay im a big flirt my self
Neither - its a possum
omg my friend does that too



but thats just her : )



and to stop it ...goo for it. dont ever stop
Whatever if your single, if your not, whats it all about. Some people end up in Prison all because they claimed they were bored.
They're just jealous. They only wish they could be as flirty as you! hahaha. Good luck.
well try not to use a lot of touching and no complaints the more you do any of this 2 the more



the guy thinks you like him and no getting in there space.
flirting is fun! Bt it tends to attract negative attention from pple of the same sex. For me, i flirt in a subtle manner when around others. I feel that to flirt in a friendly manner, you have to involve as less body part as possible(eg don't pout your lips or sway ur body etc). Minimize body contact if necessary or pat harder on tt guy's body as if you are buddy with them. Eye contact shouldn't be dreamy too.
If you are not hurting anyone with your flirting there is no problem,



It鈥檚 when someone flirts and another gets hurt that鈥檚 when you should step back and ease off the flirting,
Yes I agree with Lacey Lottie and what she said. You must try and remember that some people do get hurt when you flirt and they start to take it seriously,but you of course know that you are just having fun, but they take it that you are really interested in them and end up getting hurt.



Flirting can be and is great fun if both sides take it for what it is. After all where would we be without a few flirts like you, as I have said it can be great fun to flirt, just try sometimes to show your sensitive side as well. Carry on flirting my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer