Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love to flirt even if i dont like the guy is that bad?

i am one of the BIGGEST flirts and i am always flirting. its the best part of school to me! i always hug a guy, touch his hands or shoulders, smile, hold their hands, mess with their hair, andwear their jackters. i was even votes "biggest flirt" and "cutest girl". some girls dont like me b/c i flirt with the guys they like. but i dont even try to do it! its not like im a bitchy oerson. i think its actually automatic. whenever i see a member of the opposite sex, my charm and flirtaciousness just turns on and i dont even notice. i am NOT a sllut and i dont dress like one either. in fact, this guy turned me down because i was too much of a goody goody! so im not a ****, but i am a HUGEEE flirt. i am constantly flirting. is that bad, wrong, or unfair to the guys, if i always touch them, giggle, and flirt?



I love to flirt even if i dont like the guy is that bad?unblock myspace





You know flirting is not a bad thing but in this case your going to far. If you continue to flirt with guys you don't like they're going to get the wrong idea. That can get messy. The guy could become a stalker, you could get raped, they could get angry and spread rumors about you, or get emotionally hurt. It also sends out the wrong impression about you, girls will hate you and call you a w***e to your face and the guys well their not going to say what they think about you to your face. They'll run around telling everyone they know your an easy little hoe but not say it to you so they can try to get in your pants. A few of your close friends will understand thats just you but your just asking for trouble.



Now I have answered a few of your questions and know about your problems at home. I think your flirtation which gives the impression that you are something your not might have something to do with the things you've been through. Your need to be the center of attention is a big problem and you are going to find that it gets you into alot of trouble. I'll be honest if someone acted that way with my bf I'd be beating some a**. I'd hate to hear that something happend to you because some guy got the wrong impression or some girl doesn't like you trying to take her bf. When you behave in this manner guys WILL think it's because you like them and girls ARE going to think you want their bf. You need to be careful. I honestly believe you need to talk to a professional because of things going on at home and to help you learn why you behave like this and how to help stop it. It is not automatic to touch every guy you know. Some small flirtations are automatic but not to this degree. I hope you take my advice. I feel for you because of things going on in your life and I know where your headed if you don't deal with your issues. Take care.



I love to flirt even if i dont like the guy is that bad?backgrounds for myspace myspace.com



no!!!! u go girl.. it's not bad at all.. thats who u are.. and thats ur personality.. i flrt alot too.. however i dont flirt with guys im not attracted to.. but i freaking go crazy flirting and teasing the hotties i like!
Touch me and you die.



I dislike girls like you. ;)



They mess with my vibes.
I hear you on the flirting thing. I'm the same way, except in guy form. Honestly, it's not a BAD thing, but it could get you in a lot of trouble. Guys might take things to literally and girls might alienate you for being a natural flirt. Just be careful with who you flirt with and how you flirt.
thats not bad, i do it all the time. it just means u like 2 have fun..lol!
no thats not bad at all just dont go too far and start leading them on
flirting isn't always a bad thing



but if you do it too much understand that



your being a tease



and can cause guys to get the wrong impression.



and if you don't like "him"



and he starts liking you it gets pretty bad



so i know it's going to be hard



but I'd try to lessen up the flirting



i mean don't drop it just minimize it.



yeah hope i could give you advice that works.
Flirting is not the trend anymore my dear. So stop it! It is very unfair to YOU!. If you think that you are all that, you are mistaken. When you flirt, men will take you up for that, then after 15 minutes (sometimes 5) you will not see them again nice to you. Flirt equals garbage.
Thats not a bad thing. Everybody needs some love. Im exactly the same way... except with women. :)
It is at the least, very misleading to them. It sounds like you have a strong desire to be the center of attention, so if I were you, I would ask myself what is missing in my life that makes me want to have all of the attention in the room.



I'm glad to hear that you are not promiscuous, but you shouldn't be surprised if people think that you are...your behavior isn't lining up with your intentions, so you are feeling a strain and you are posing this question tonight.



A few questions for you:



Are you an insecure person? Do you have a father in your life? If so, what is your relationship with him?
Same with Gecko... I really, really hate flirts.



Hope our paths will not cross... ever.
It's ok to be that way if you intend on living your life alone or jumping from one guy to the next cause no man is going to put up with that for very long. I would say to try to keep your flirty ways to your man and you will be allright.
It's not bad... it's who you are. Just like with anyone, though, sometimes you have to keep yourself in check for your own sake. You don't want to push people away for something like flirting. Just be yourself but keep other peoples feelings in mind. If someone gets offended or is getting the wrong impression..... apologize and don't do it around that person anymore. Otherwise, you may end up making a lot of enemies. That's just the way it is, sadly. On the other hand... if you don't care what other people think... then who cares! Do what makes you happy!
i wish i knew more girls/ a girl like you! there is nothing wrong with it. i like it when girls are like that w/ me, girlfriend or not. its just us high schoolers having fun.
No, it's not wrong. In fact, I call that sharing your love and sharing your feelings that you really care about people (in general) when you hug them. The flirting isn't bad in itself, as long as you are not leading the other guys on -- and it sounds like you are not. Keep it on the up %26amp; up and all is well. The girlfriends are just being possessive, that's all -- don't worry about it -- as long as you don't overstep the boundaries set before you, you will be fine. Hugs are always free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer