Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I flirt too much... :( I need serious help. I can flirt with anyone BUT my crush... HELP!!!?

I need to learn how NOT to flirt with people that I don't even know I'm flirting with. Am I some crazy nut-job or something cuz I am a flirt-maniac with anyone but "him." This is bad... VERY VERY bad. I need y'all to set me straight and tell me to STOP FLIRTING of how to stop flirting... I need to control myself!!!



HELP!!!



-Liz



I flirt too much... :( I need serious help. I can flirt with anyone BUT my crush... HELP!!!?myspace commentes





i know how you feel. i flirt with everyone too. but the thing is do you act on it? that right there is the difference between a flirt and someone who's easy.



i had the same problem with a guy i really liked. i would choke up and get all nervous around him but i could turn around and flirt with this other guy.



i think that is because when you like someone you are more conscious of his opinion. you're more aware of the fact that every move you make or word you that comes out of your mouth could make him either be more interested in you or run away. the trick is...swallow your fear and pride and anxiety and just go for it. that's what i did. had the best relationship for 8 months. and when that ended i met someone else and i just plunged in. you will never know until you try.



another trick is to not worry about what his opinion is so much. if you want to date him or want to flirt with him then what says you cant do those things. if he's not interested in you, the worst he can do is say no thanks and you can move on to something bigger and better.



on the flirting thing, it all depends on how badly you want to stop. when in a relationship and i find myself flirting what i'd do is where a rubber band around my wrist and snap myself once with it (nothing extremely painful just a little snap) and i would stop flirting or i would concentrate on my throbbin wrist. or you could just remove yourself from temptation. if you flirt with particular people then stop seeing those particular persons until you can control your flirty-ness. its all up to you and it all depends on how much you want it.



I flirt too much... :( I need serious help. I can flirt with anyone BUT my crush... HELP!!!?myspace images myspace.com



You really need to flirt with me since you have such a hard time not flirting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer