Tuesday, December 1, 2009

He says he flirts because that's his personality. difference between friendly and interest flir

I have a big problem with the one I love deeply and truely. I said he flirts way too much and I know I made a big mistake. How do I tell the difference between a mutual friend flirt and "still shopping" flirt. He says we're on a break because he's taking time to figure out what's going on. He said he's never done this before and he's been dating since 14 years old. Is this a subtle way of telling me he truely loves me and he's deciding if this is what he wants. I'm still really confused. Good advice would be great.



He says he flirts because that's his personality. difference between friendly and interest flirt?myspace commentes





Wake up, girlie. The guys hits on everything with a pulse and then punishes you by telling you that you are on a break because you question his boorish behavior. The boy is good--he acts like a lout, yet has you doubting yourself.



He says he flirts because that's his personality. difference between friendly and interest flirt?myspace images myspace.com



well it sounds like to me sorry but he doesnt love you as much anymore.... when a guy says he needs time to "think" about things hes thinking about if he should be with you or not. so that means he doesnt like you as much as he did at first. do you understand?
girl he is letting you know that he is a male whore and if he flirts because of his personality thats saying that he will flirt to get in any girls panties who fall for the wink
when a man winks at another women then it's time to move on. when he to pats her on the butt the same. a pat on the shoulder is okay unless it leads into disastor. good luck.
If you are still in high school...i reccommend you don't put all your eggs in his basket...if you are out of high school...you should have figured by now you can do better....you sound like an awesome woman....why would a guy need a break?????????...........unless to look for a better option....don't get hurt...move on without him....
Yes...he is obviously hurt by what yoiu said becuase he loves you as much as you do him...He is also confused about if you may not like him anymore becuase of what yuou said



My advice: Give him his space but don't let go of him...keep and touch and love him even more...and show that you love him ALOT!
"drop that 0 and and get yourself a grown up hero"!!!!!!!!



alot is spelled a lot (separated.)
just talk to him very nice and dont confront him and talk to himto change his attitude
Uh oh! I know this is not what you want to hear, but from your brief description, this guy sounds like one bad cat! If you said he flirts too much, and he was unable to take that critisism and discuss it maturely with you, thats a bad sign! he is not respecting your concerns about the relationship, and is essentially dismissing something you consider to be important! Thats the first bad sign.



Some may disagree, but I personally think that any guy who is in a relationship should not be flirting at all. Period. You don't flirt with mutual friend. Flirting is a sine of sexual or romantic interest, and if he's supposed to be committed to you, there is no reason why this should occure.



If he's been dating since he was 14, you're probably nothing new or exciting to him. Dating is something he does, and it doesn't sound like it's something he does because he genuinly respects and cares for the women in his life! It sounds like he does it for purely selfish reasons, i.e. it makes him feel good and its a habit, but he doesn't really care about you.



This isn't him being subtle, this is him being blatent. If a guy really loves you, he will have the balls to come right out and tell you! He won't suggest you go on a break, flirt with other women, and then get offended when you point out his errors. I hate to bring up the trivial and poorly written book, "He's Just Not That Into You," but it is actually kind of appropriate in this situation. This man is sending you very clear signals that he isn't into you, and he doesn't respect you. You can do better for yourself! He doesn't deserve you. Show him to the door as fast as you can, and give him a swift kick in the rear on the way out the door!
This is weird, but i actually used to flirt with other chicks cause i really liked my girlfriend. She was soooo hot and funny and cool that i knew it would burn me up if she dumped me or cheated on me, so i'd flirt to keep in practice, to remind myself that i am hot too, and just in case she did some day drop me i would have someone there who i could turn to. So don't think interest or friendly flirt, think practice flirt and relax flirt. It's fun to flirt, but it doesn't mean it's going anywhere



But you're on a break... whew... could be the beginning of the end. I know you may not want to hear it, but it is a possibility you should consider. You've been together for a long time, this break may cause him to realise he doesn't want a relationship any more or perhaps he's already decided that and he's trying to let you down easily and slowly.



Alternatively, after being with each other for so long and when you're so young he hasn't had the chance to be free and be his own guy for a little while. Let him hang out. And you should take the time on this break to branch out and be your own person a little bit too. Don't spend it staying at home wishing he was with you, have a little fun. Relax. For the first time in however many years put him out of your mind a little bit. And then when he does come back you'll BOTH appreciate each other all the more.
I'm slamming my head into the keyboard as I type this!!!!! You told him some of his behavior bothers you, now you say you made a big mistake, why? Your relationship isn't honest enough for you to talk about how you feel?



He flirts and says he wants to take a break in your relationship. How, (in God's name) can you interpret this as telling you he truly loves you? Puhleease, (a) understand that a good relationship includes honest communication (b) give this guy some space (c) understand that this relationship may not last much longer and (d) find an older friend that you can talk to about relationships and signals. You need to get better at interpreting what's being told to you so you can use this skill in your next relationship.
There really is no friendly flirt. Either you're being friendly or you're flirting. The question is what is he doing that you think is flirting. Is he obviously trying to flirt or is he just being his friendly charming self? Charming people can come across flirty to a jealous partner. There is a major difference between smacking your best friends *** and telling her her new haircut makes her look beautiful.



My husband had this problem with me and I never thought of myself as flirtatious and I know my intentions certainly were not flirting. I really like people and tell them so. I don't hold back compliments. I am also a touchy person. I didn't even realize that I touch poeple often (on the shoulder, a little push, I'm a hugger) until Hubby started objecting. I refused to change who I was and be paranoid about what for me were natural interactions. It is awful to be made to feel bad for being nice. I was extremely hurt and confused about our relationship because I felt that such accusations could only be made by someone who didn't know me.



I finally asked him to observe how I was with both sexes and see if there was a big difference. He saw that there wasn't and is now fine with who I am. He only noticed when it was a guy because that was a threat in his mind.



You need to think back objectively and see if this how he is with everyone. And if you were wrong about his flirting, apologize sincerely and address your potential jealousy issues. If it's quite clear that he was being MUCH more than friendly lose him, he's playin' games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer