Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flirt?????

Should I?



Flirt?????www myspaces





Sure, u shd.



Mostly with me!



Sidely with others in a Platonic way!



Haven't I spoken my mind, SweetT?



..



Flirt?????myspace pictures myspace.com



Sure! It's fun.Just be careful.
YES, GO FOR IT!
not a doubt in my mind.



you go places when you flirt. You have to be a really good one though. I am awesome. Let me know if you need tips. LOL
Nothing wrong with having a bit of innocent fun. Good for the ego, good for the heart! I say...go for it! LOL!
Flirt ;)
always.



hang out the girls a bit, too.
Nothins stopped you so far!
Sure
more like- dont you?
too late now u already do
Why even question yourself? Of course you should. You are fantastic at it, and you bring a lot of joy into a lot of lives including mine. Flirt away.
Flirt away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer